Sunday, July 17, 2011

So this girl who didnt want to date me, her current boyfriend is in Jail and she is asking me for bail money?

Sometime i really wonder how small a women's brain is? Do they not think before they ask stupid questions like the one that is being ask from a girl who i don't even talk anymore but she is desperate to get her boyfriend which is a druggie out of jail. We haven't spoken in like 4 months, we have the same friends and just say hi and bye but we ain't close or friendly. She is asking me for $1000 dollars (Me?? Why the hell me??) texting if i can help? All i know this guy who she is dating is a druggie, has no job or money, been in and out of jail all his life (all the good traits that women love in a guy i know) and wants to me help, i thought it was a joke and i text back to her LMAO! And then she text back PLEASE HELP! I havent returned the text but why do women not think?

No comments:

Post a Comment