Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby daddy drama???????

ok so me and my fiance have been together for 6 months and living together for 4 months. my baby sperm donor hates my fiance n won't even come to my house to pick up my daughter. he always wants to meet me somewhere. i do it just so theres no drama but im also 7 months pregnant and tired and getting sick of having to drive just so he will pick her up. i texted him last nite n said no you have to come here enough is enough! he says my fiance is a druggie but hes not he hardly ever smokes weed now and he only drinks a few drinks a day now. he loves my daughter like hes own and she even calls him dada. I want her to spend time with her bio dad cuz i also need the brake but i want him to come to my home. he says hell get an order so that i have to meet him and it will be in writing and he also wants to see her more but he works a lot so he can only see her every 2nd weekend. so what can i do? will the courts make me have to drive to meet him?

No comments:

Post a Comment