Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big dilemma. Help please?

So I'm in high school and I have all types of friends. From top honor students to drug users. I have friends in all the groups. But since I have friends in all groups, I have a problem. One of my friends is a big drug user and we have two classes together. She told me that a few people asked her if I was becoming a drug user. When I found this out I was appalled. I have never done drugs in my life and I never will. I am an honor student with all As and Bs as grades and I am involved in clubs. I had talked to some people about this and they say if I hang out with this girl then I will gain her reputation. I don't know whether I should break off my friendship with the druggie or what. Please help me and don't leave stupid answers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment